Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall Foliage

I heard that people travel from the midwest and all over the United States all the way to the northeast just to see some fall foliage. Why? I don't understand why seeing leaves change colors is so beautiful. People drive hours to other places because those places have reached full foliage. I just don't get it. I'm sure I don't like it because I've lived here for 26 years. I know that once leaves change colors, they fall on the ground. Once they hit the ground, I have to rake. I cannot stand raking. I wouldn't mind if those people obsessed with seeing foliage would like to come over to my house and rake for me. Then they can really experience the great northeast falls. Everyone also loves the cool weather. Not me! The only good things about fall are apple cider and pumpkin pie. Leaves changing colors does absolutely nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment