Monday, September 23, 2013

2 Year Anniversary

On this date two years ago, two very important things happened. One event doesn't has had and will continue to have no affect on me at all. The other event has had a huge affect on me. My cousin got married on this date two years ago. Besides the fact that I went to the wedding, clearly this doesn't mean anything for my daily life at all. The other important event that happened two years ago on this date was that I got a phone call telling me that I was hired for the position I have now, computer aide. This is already the start of my 3rd year on the job. This is my 5th year working in this district. Since I went to school in this district, I've pretty much been there for life. I had nothing to do with district my first 5 years on Earth and the fours years I was in college. Other than that, the other 18 years of my life have been spent as a student or as an employee of this district. I think that's pretty crazy. As always, I'm happy to have the job I have, but unbelievably desperate for something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment