Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Halloween Costume

Two years ago, I was a doctor for Halloween. I bought like a $20 costume. I don't see the point in spending $50 or more for something I'm going to wear for a couple of hours. I dressed up as a doctor at school and handed out candy to the kids, how ironic, I know. I also went to a Halloween party that year. Last year, I didn't wear anything for Halloween. I just went shopping today for my outfit. I know, crazy. It's very unlike me to buy something a month in advance. I bought a blind referee outfit. For those of you that aren't sports fans, you won't understand how awesome this outfit is. The store I went to was absolutely huge! This store only opens for a few months a year. It's crazy how much useless junk they have for only a couple months a year. I wonder what they do with it in the off season. I wonder what they do with the building when it's not Halloween. There are two stores near each other. One was in the mall. I know Christmas stuff goes into that store after Halloween. I'm not sure what happens to the larger store across the street. It's amazing how many people go all out for a silly holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment