Sunday, September 22, 2013

Prisoners

I just got back from seeing the movie Prisoners. This was a wonderfully written film. It's a suspense movie about two very young girls being kidnapped on Thanksgiving morning. The rest of the movie deals with trying to find out where these girls are and who took them. There are definitely some gory scenes in the movie. It's probably not as gory as you would think though. I will obviously not give out the ending. I will say that I didn't expect what happened and was disappointed with the very end of the movie. Other than that, I thought it was a great movie. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to pay close attention and do some thinking while watching a movie. It's also two and a half hours. It's very rare for a movie to be that long these days. It's actually worth the money for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment