Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Visiting my Old College

I'd love to visit SUNY Potsdam again one day. There are a few reasons I won't do that anytime soon. I don't know anyone who goes there anymore. I graduated from Potsdam over 4 years ago already. That means everyone who I knew there should be gone. It's also a 3.5 hour drive. I'm not driving 3.5 hours just to see the college. However, they went through some major renovations since I've been gone. My entire dorm building has been upgraded. They added a brand new building to the music school. They are renovating the ice arena. That will open on November 2. They used to have bleachers, now they will have actual comfy chairs. I'll be able to see pictures. It's not the same as seeing it in person though. I love how they made all of these huge changes after I left. It makes me feel old. It would be cool to visit the old college but it's just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment