Saturday, September 21, 2013

iHeart Radio Music Festival

That's the only thing the radio station I listen to has been talking about for the past few months. That event is finally here. It happened yesterday and is going on again tonight. After it's over, I'm sure I'll hear about the next iHeart festival next year. I'm surprised they are streaming this event live. Since they hyped it up so much, talking about how it sold out in like 30 seconds, I'm surprised they would offer it for free. Don't ask me why, but I actually watched some of it yesterday. I watched Fun, which is one of the few current groups that I like. It's strange to see a music event have performers ranging from Katy Perry, to Fun, to Elton John, and to Paul McCartney. There's such a wide range of performers, both older and current. I can't imagine how much tickets cost for this event. I won't be watching tonight because I'll be out. They are also showing this event on TV in a few weeks. I still think the music event they had on 12.12.12 was a much better event than the iHeart Radio Music Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment