Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Electricity

It's amazing how much we rely on electricity every second of every day. We lost power tonight at my house for over an hour. I have no idea why it was gone. When it's dark out and you have no electricity, you can't do a thing! You can't use the computer for Internet, read, watch TV, or anything else productive. You can use your phone. However, it will take up a ton of battery and 3G. I have very little MB on my data plan each month. That's why I didn't use it much when the power was out. If your battery dies, you can't charge it. I'm so thrilled the electricity came back on just before 9 so that I could watch America's Got Talent. If power wasn't on, it wouldn't even have taped the show for me. That would be a serious problem. We take electricity for granted. Many places in Africa and other third world countries don't have electricity, clean water, or any other resources that we just assume they have. We are lucky to have everything that we do in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment