Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wearing your Favorite Sports Teams' Clothes

On the cruise, I wore my Dallas Cowboys hat all of the time. I can't tell you how many people commented on it. Some people said I couldn't come into the pool unless I took the hat off. Other people said they love the Cowboys. The very first day, I talked to a guy about fantasy football for about 45 minutes just because he saw my hat. Normally you see the same people often on the ship since it's not insanely big. I never saw this guy again. Today at Turning Stone, I wore a Cowboys shirt. Another guy wearing Cowboys stuff acknowledged me. Other guys made comments about my team, both good and bad. It seems like wearing a sports teams clothes is the easiest conversation starter, especially when you are among sports fans. I hear people all of the time say they wear a teams logo because they like the colors. You can't do that! You have to like the team. I'm not wearing any sports team shirts because I like the colors. I wear other clothes because I like the colors. Hearing people hate or love my clothes because they hate or love the team adds some fun and conversations to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment