Thursday, September 26, 2013

Music Teacher

I ran into my old high school music teacher last night at Applebee's. He has been retired for 4 years now. A little over a year ago, he opened his dream place. It's a music studio that offers lessons, aerobics, Zumba, and much more. I had an old saxophone I tried to sell a few months ago with another store. That didn't work out at all. I gave my old band teacher my saxophone tonight and he's going to try to sell it for me. He also told me he's trying to have tutoring happen in his building. I told him I'd be happy to help. Who knows? Maybe I'll be working for him one day. It's great to see such a great man continue to achieve his dreams after he retired from being a huge influence on the district I have grown up in and how it operates the music department.

No comments:

Post a Comment