Monday, September 16, 2013

Road Kill

While driving to Turning Stone two days ago, I noticed so many dead animals on the thruway. When I say these animals were dead, I'm putting it lightly. Some of the animals were absolutely obliterated. All you saw was blood and guts. You had no idea what animal it used to be. Some spots on the road were stained and the animal had disappeared probably because authorities scooped it up. Luckily I didn't pass any skunks. Naturally when you pass dead skunks, they smell just as wonderful as live skunks. I'm pretty sure I've never run over a live animal. I think I ran over a dead skunk once. My tires stunk forever. It really surprised me to see so many dead animals on the road. There had to have been 10-15 dead animals on the 220 miles to and from Turning Stone. I'm not really sure why I'm writing about this. I'm probably doing so because it's a bit of a different topic. Let's keep our roads clean! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment