Friday, September 6, 2013

Driving a Bus or Truck

Whenever I see buses or trucks on the road, I often wonder why that person is driving them. I know someone has to do it. You would never catch me driving either of those. I can hardly drive a car. How do you expect me to drive a truck or a bus? Those things are massive. I can't stand being next to one on the highway or thruway for fear that they will switch lanes and demolish my car and me. I give props to all the bus and truck drivers in the world. I give even more props to school bus drivers. Kids have no idea how to behave on the bus. I can't imagine trying to operate an extremely large piece of machinery, especially with screaming kids. It has to take a long time to get used to making wider turns so that you don't hit any cars. I could see myself destroying many cars while trying to drive the truck and attempting to make turns. No thank you, not happening. However, I'll never drive a two door car. I'm way too big to fit into a car so small. I don't even want to drive a van. I'll be very content with having a four door car for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment