Thursday, September 6, 2012

1 down, 179 to go

Okay, I won't write about work every single week day, I promise.  I started off the day at my school going in earlier than usual to get things done.  Yet I still had teachers coming to me that early in the morning for help.  We have a dedicated group of teachers.  The kids come in at 8:05.  I got to work just before 7.  There were several teachers there already!  Anyways, I went to the high school around 10 for a meeting.  It was bad timing.  Naturally I arrived there as the kids were on their mid morning break.  Trying to weave my way through the crowd was near impossible.  Also, the high school kids are huge!  Many of them were bigger than me!  Luckily tomorrows meeting should only be until around noon.  That will give me the opportunity to work with the kids in my school in the afternoon.  I know a few teachers plan on bringing their kids to the lab already.  That works for me!  The best part about my job is working with the kids.  Until tomorrow, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment