Friday, September 28, 2012

I love quick service

My illustrator emailed me earlier this morning and said he would look at my picture tonight.  At about 7:30, I got an email from him with a picture with the hands moved away from the edges of the book.  I uploaded that file for my cover and it works perfectly!  My illustrator was worth the big bucks that I paid.  He was fast, efficient, and the picture is excellent.  When I was in school, I hated when teachers took weeks to grade tests.  I had a social studies teacher that always took forever to hand stuff back.  My goal is to grade big tests and projects as quickly, yet effectively as possible.  People enjoy when things are done quickly.  I can't thank my illustrator enough for his quick, hard work!  My book will be available on Amazon within a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment