Sunday, September 16, 2012

Conversations

I was out with my friends yesterday and this morning I was thinking about conversations.  I wasn't really thinking about what we talked about last night.  Rather, I was thinking about how conversations start.  We were out for over two hours and I think we were talking pretty much the entire time.  It's very interesting to think that someone starts the conversation with something and them someone chimes in with a story that reminds another person of something which reminds someone of another story that brings up another story and so on.  Yes, I think too much.  But seriously, it's interesting that conversations just seem to naturally flow off from story to story and you end up having great conversations that probably started with a simple, "Hi". 

I found a few more stupid errors while lightly editing so far.  One error was that I typed the word "if" in the chapter title instead of "of".  I would be so embarrassed if someone were to see that mistake.  I really have to take my time while editing so that it can be as perfect as possible.  This is my least favorite part of the writing process, but the most important.  I want my book to be out for sale, but I have to find patience somewhere within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment