Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pictures

I used to hate taking pictures and getting my picture taken.  I still hate getting my picture taken.  However, I love taking pictures.  Years from now I can look back at pictures I took and just reminisce about the amazing times that I have had.  That's why I love taking pictures when I'm on vacation now.  I just spent about 30 minutes going through my Facebook looking at the pictures taken of me and some of my albums of pictures I took.  It brought back memories, as pictures always do.  Since I have been on Facebook for 7 years, I had a lot of pictures.  I don't have thousands like a lot of people do.  But I have about 300.  There were times while looking through them that I definitely had forgotten that memory and then remembered it as I saw the picture.  I mainly looked through the pictures from my two cruises.  Every time I look at them, I have a huge smile on my face and want to go back.  There is no place I'd rather be at any time than on a beach relaxing!  I looked at prices for cruises during my February break.  A 5 day cruise was cheaper than the one I took in August.  Unfortunately, airfare was way too much.  I know I'll go on another cruise eventually.  I have no idea when, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment