Monday, October 1, 2012

Forgetful

This morning, before work, I thought of something to write in my blog tonight.  Naturally, I didn't write it down so that I would remember it.  I forgot what it was.  I can't tell you how many times I come up to my room to look up something and forget what I wanted to search.  I do that all the time at work, too.  I am about to do something and forget what it was.  I'm not that old!  I shouldn't be forgetting things at my age.  Although one thing I do want to forget is the performance tonight by the Dallas Cowboys.  Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions!  That's pitiful!  The Cowboys look great one week and horrible the next.  That was not a good way to end my 12 hour work day.  Now I have to get up early to work another nine hours.  Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment