Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another book to work on

I just wish I had thought of this idea 4 years ago when I started substitute teaching.  The next book I would love to write is called The Crazy Things That Kids Write, Say, and Do.  I'm sure I could get a lot of help from many teachers for this book.  I wish I had thought of this when I was doing my grading job, too.  The invented spellings that I read while grading were hilarious.  I started writing down quotes that happened a few days ago, today so that I would have them on file.  I'm sure if I sat down and really thought about it, I could remember some other funny things that the kids have said throughout my time working with them.  Kids and older people are very similar.  They have zero patience and no filters.  Whatever comes to their minds comes out of their mouths.  I do the best I can to try to teach the kids to have a filter, but most of the time it doesn't work.  This will be yet another very fun book to write!

P. S. I reached 2,000 views today!  I believe the 2nd thousand views came quicker than the first 1,000!  Thanks to everyone that reads my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment