Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's Been a Long Day

That's one of my least favorite phrases of all time.  I especially despise this phrase when customers tell me that at the grocery store while I am working.  That is the last thing I want to hear from someone.  I would love to respond, "Yes, it's 24 hours long just like every other day.  Believe it or not, every single one of us get 24 hours in each day.  I completely understand that some days move by slower than others.  However, don't use the phrase, "It's been a long day" in front of me.  I can't even explain why it bothers me, it just does.  I think everyone should be more optimistic in life.  Then again, I am contradicting myself horribly by being negative about this phrase.  Maybe tomorrow I will have another phrase to share with you that I am not a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment