Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What to do, what to do

Now that I'm done with book two, I don't have anything to do at night.  I can start working on my grocery store book.  However, I want to take time off from writing books for a little while.  I feel like I should be doing something useful with my time, though.  I'm so used to being busy that it feels weird doing nothing.  Luckily, I have playoff baseball to watch.  Unfortunately, the New York Yankees could potentially be out in the first game of the playoffs if they are a wild card team that loses in the first game.  If that's the case, I might be writing earlier than I hoped.  They need to win tonight's game and tomorrows.  If they can do that, they will win the division and play a series instead of one game.  The new playoff system in baseball is weird.  They now have two wild card teams in each league instead of one.  They will play each other for one game to see who plays in a series.  Yankees need to avoid that at all costs.  If they lose tonight and Yankees and Orioles both win or both lose tomorrow, they will have to play a 163rd game against each other to see who wins the division.  The loser of that game will play in the wild card game.  Do you understand all of that?  Good.  It's a crazy ending to a very long season!

No comments:

Post a Comment