Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Incredible Speed

I ordered copies of my second book on Saturday as soon as I published.  I ordered the slowest shipping, which is 5-8 business days.  I do that because it's the cheapest and I don't need my books right away.  If I ordered two day shipping, it would be triple the price.  Crazy!  They said my books' estimated day of arrival was Tuesday, October 16.  Today was only the third business and it's nowhere near October 16.  Guess what?  I have the books I ordered already!  I'm completely fine with Amazon giving me my books with speedy delivery even though I paid for slow deliver.  This isn't the first time I've ordered books that have come quicker than expected.  Amazon is a great company to do business with.  My newspaper club started today.  I had 25 kids come out of the 26!  One student went home sick.  I spent the entire hour talking about what I expect from them.  They did no writing.  I expect them all to have articles written in two weeks before our next meeting.  I hope it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment