Thursday, October 4, 2012

Talking to a wall

Have you ever had a day when you feel like you are talking to a wall?  That was today for me.  No one wanted to listen to anything I said.  I repeated myself several times and yet, they still didn't listen.  I feel like a wall would respond better to me than the kids did today.  The younger kids have a difficult time doing things on the computer.  I understand that.  However, when I show them how to do it several times, I feel like they should be able to do it.  Frustrations are part of every job.  I don't care if you absolutely love your job.  You will still have days where you feel like nothing is going right.  Needless to say, it's not a good feeling.  Maybe next week, these kids will do a much better job with the project they tried to work on today.  Right now, I'm just going one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment