Sunday, October 14, 2012

Need to find that routine

I've been going to the gym sporadically the last month and a half.  I've probably gone two times a week each week.  That's not good enough.  I need to go more often.  I keep coming up with excuses as to why I'm not going.  I've been busy, I don't feel well, and I'm too tired.  Enough is enough.  I should go at least three days a week since a trainer gave me three different work outs to do.  I will be going tomorrow.  I do know that on Wednesday, I have a meeting with my newspaper club kids.  Let's see if I go to the gym after that.  I know I'll be exhausted and annoyed since the kids haven't done what I asked them to do yet.  Sometimes I feel like I take on too much at once.  At this point, I'll brown nose, suck up, and do as much as I need to do to get a teaching job!

No comments:

Post a Comment