Monday, October 8, 2012

7 More Books

In addition to the book I'm going to write about a grocery store, I have six more books to write, according to my grandpa.  He told me today, after reading my second book, that I have to write a book for each of the next six school years since I just wrote about 5th and 6th grade.  As of right now, I have no plans to write another book in the series.  My main focus will be on the grocery store book.  I've been looking forward to writing that for awhile.  That doesn't mean I haven't given any thought to another book in the series.  I've thought of some possible titles, but nothing has fit yet.  I can almost guarantee you that I will not write six more books in that series.  I don't think my creative juices will flow for that much more writing.  Who knows, though?  The Diary of a Wimpy Kid is already on its seventh book in that series.  Then again, those books are ridiculously popular.  Mine aren't quite there yet.  One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment