Saturday, October 13, 2012

68 sales today!

I put my kindle book on sale for free today.  I can do that 5 days out of the next 90 under the KDP select program.  68 people "bought" the book today!  That's awesome!  I'm really hoping that some of those people will write a review after they finish it.  That way, maybe more people will be tempted to buy it after they see that it's good.  Also, my second book should be out on kindle within a day or two.  I'm so excited with how things are going with my books!  My big break is coming soon!  P. S. Yankees are the reason I am always tired.  How many more extra inning games are they going to play?  They were down 4-0 in the ninth and came back to tie it tonight!  They are currently in extra innings.  I have to work in 7 hours.  I have no idea how much longer I will stay up.  But... GO YANKEES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment