Sunday, October 28, 2012

Donating part 2

Along with me not donating money to people, I also do not like asking people for donations.  At the grocery store, pretty much every month, they have cashiers ask customers to donate to such and such cause.  This month, they are trying to give the cashiers incentives to sell donations.  I still refuse to ask people to donate money.  I feel like it is rude.  If a customer tells me they would like to donate, no problem.  However, I'm not asking them to donate with the horrible economic times we are in.  One good thing about our store is that 100% of the donations go to that cause.  The store profits absolutely nothing from the customers.  That's good.  I've heard of places that take a profit from the donations.  That's horrible.  Enough about donations.  The store was very busy today, but nowhere near as busy as I expected it to be.  Buckle up and be safe, Sandy is almost here!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment