Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I will now be the cleanest person in the world!

I went to my grandparents for dinner tonight.  My grandma said that she had some hotel size shampoos and soaps I could take.  After dinner, she goes upstairs and gets a huge bag with a ton of shampoos and soaps.  There had to have been 50 shampoos.  I kid you not.  I grabbed many of them because they are the perfect size for when I work out at the gym.  Then she brings me to another room where she has full size shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash, and toothbrushes.  She tells me to grab what I need.  I wonder if she was trying to tell me something.  I promise you that I don't smell too bad and I have good hygiene.  I now have a large bag with all of those supplies that will probably sit in my room now for another 20 years.  Well, hopefully it won't be in this exact room for 20 years.  Hopefully I move out by then and I transfer the cleaning stuff that will collect dust to my new location.  Now I have no excuses for not being clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment