Friday, October 5, 2012

Get a Life!

I'm sure you are all reading the title of the post and are thinking, hmm, what happened?  Well, I can tell you that nothing happened.  I just read the book Get a Life!  8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List by Stephanie Bond.  It was an extremely long book...23 pages.  It took me all of 15 minutes to read.  It was very interesting.  She talked about how to start creating a list of goals for your life.  She gave examples such as dream vacations, spiritual goals, charitable goals, etc.  I really like the idea of making a list of accomplishments and dreams you hope to achieve in your life time.  However, I can't see myself sitting down and doing this.  She did say that she recommends making a blog of your list so that family and friends can see what your goals are and track your progress with you.  Maybe one day I will sit down and make a list and put it in this blog.  I definitely have a lot of traveling goals.  Other than that, not counting career goals, (she said do not include those in your life list) I haven't thought about any other things I want to achieve in life.  This would be a great opportunity to reflect on that.  Right now, however, my only current goal is to run the entire 5K race I have tomorrow morning without taking any walking breaks.  I know I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment