Thursday, October 18, 2012

How do I do it?

I get asked that question a lot, believe it or not.  The other day, my principal saw my two books in my room.  She said, "I didn't know you wrote a second one.  How do you have time to do that?"  My response, "I just find time."  I don't say that out of arrogance either.  When I used to get up at 4:45AM to go to the gym last year, people would ask me how I do it.  My response, "I just do."  Is it easy?  No.  Do I like getting up very early?  No.  It's what worked with my busy schedule.  The school newspaper's 1st edition is scheduled to come out tomorrow!  I have put hours and hours into formatting and editing this one edition.  Do I get paid for it?  No.  I just do it.  Will it look good on my resume?  Absolutely!  I live my life one day at a time.  I try not to look too far into the future because my life is busy enough.  As I've said before, I don't know any other way to live.  I've said that I would love a day to do nothing.  When I get that opportunity, I'm bored out of my mind.  Keeping busy keeps the mind sharp.  I wouldn't want to live my life any other way than I do now.  I just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment