Monday, October 22, 2012

I Miss Billy Fucillo

Does anyone else miss Billy Fucillo commercials?  Obviously you would never normally hear me say anything as appalling as that.  However, I am so sick of all of the commercials by politicians telling me that the other candidate is lying and that I need to vote for them.  Every single commercial lately is an advertisement to vote for such and such.  I don't care!  We are in deep trouble no matter who we vote for.  My vote doesn't matter anyway because New York is a democratic state.  I would much rather listen to Billy Fucillo and his "HUUUUUUUUUUU-GE" car deals than listen to another candidate telling me that they approve this message.  Everyone knows that politicians are liars.  They never do what they say they will do.  Maybe this year will be different.  Haha! Right!  Not a chance.  We will be in debt until our great grandchildren have great grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment