Monday, October 15, 2012

Stories From a Teacher

My mom will sometimes email me with links to kindle books she think I might like.  The other day, she sent me a link for the book Stories From a Teacher.  It was free.  Obviously I decided to purchase it.  I started reading it today and it is hilarious!  It is written by a former teacher.  He writes stories about what happened to him while he was a high school English teacher.  Many of the stories I have read so far seem very far fetched because there is a lot of swearing from the students and himself.  I'm mad at this author, though.  I wish I came up with the idea first!  I'm sure I could come up with plenty of stories that happen at school for a book.  I guess that's what my first two books were about, even though they are fictional stories.  That's why I'm writing a book about a grocery store instead.  There will be plenty of true stories in that book!  If you have a kindle, want a good laugh, and enjoy free books, I would highly recommend that you check out Stories From a Teacher by Jonathan Flores.  It's not just a book for teachers.  Everyone can enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment