Sunday, September 2, 2012

Naps

I can't believe that this is my 100th blog post!  Crazy!  Time flies.  Anyways...every Sunday I work 7-12 at the grocery store.  Every Sunday I wake up early and am ridiculously tired.  Every Sunday I say I am going to take a nap when I get home from work and I never do.  Today, I said I am going to take a nap when I'm done with work.  I finally did just that.  I took about an hour nap.  The worst part about naps is waking up because I always feel so groggy.  I remember as a kid my mom would tell me to take a nap and I would refuse to.  As an adult, we cherish the chance to take a nap since it never happens.  It's funny how our view on naps changes as we get older.  I took advantage of my nap today since I know I won't be taking naps for the next 17 Sundays.  That's right, football starts this Wednesday with my Dallas Cowboys hopefully beating the NY Giants.  I also spent today writing a chapter in my book!  I can't tell you the last time I worked on my book.  Only three more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment