Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Full Time Work=More tired me

This is my first full week back to school.  It's only Tuesday and I feel more tired than usual.  Last week I worked 4 very full days.  I'm not sure why I'm so tired tonight when I wasn't too tired last week.  It didn't help that I went back to school for two and a half hours tonight for open house.  I will be going back to school again Thursday night for another open house.  I have to do what I have to do, right?  I'm sure once I get into the swing of things, I'll be back to my regular amount of tiredness.  I obviously cannot leave my blog today without mentioning 9/11/01 when I was in 9th grade.  My principal came on the loud speaker and said that a plane hit a tower.  My honest reaction at that time was, "Okay, who cares?"  It was not until I got home from school that I realized how bad it was.  Such a horrible day where we lost thousands innocent people on a terrorist attack.  We will never forget.  My thoughts go out to everyone who knows someone that lost their life on that day 11 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment