Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Antother Crazy Day, Awesome Ending Though

I was at school until 4:30 today and was nowhere near done with everything I had to do.  So, I brought home work to do which I rarely ever do since I'm only an aide.  However, I needed to put the students' log in cards in their new classes and make sure that was set.  I also wanted to cut out some laminated shapes that I made today.  At least I finally cleaned off my desk of all the junk that has been sitting on it for over a week.  You know I'm a dedicated educator when I am cutting up shapes for school while watching my Dallas Cowboys play.  On the bright side, the Cowboys won the first game of the season!  On top of that, they beat the arch rival NY Giants.  That makes it even sweeter.  Off to bed, school begins tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment