Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time Flies

One year ago today, I got the position I currently hold as a computer aide at an elementary school.  I started four days later.  I can't believe that it has been that long already.  I can honestly say that I hope I don't have this job next year.  Although I do like it, obviously my ultimate goal is to be a teacher and not an aide.  That's no secret in my school.  Almost every teacher and my principal are fully aware that I want out.  With that said, I still give 100% in everything I do in this job.  I will not stop trying because that's not who I am.  If I didn't do work, I know I'd be fired in a heart beat.  I just need to keep plugging along and good things will happen.  I wish I had more patience.  It's so hard to have a Master's degree and no teaching job.  The more I do in the district, the more I will get noticed.  Hopefully once the newspaper club gets rolling, the right people will recognize my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment