Monday, September 24, 2012

Change in Temperature

I'm not really sure why I titled this "Change in Temperature" because the temperature changes multiple times a day.  However, this drastic change from warm to cold has left many people with colds.  I am unfortunately one of those people.  One side of my nose was clogged last night.  Magically over night, it traveled from one side to the other.  The one side that was clogged is not and the other that wasn't clogged is.  Strange!  This morning, I sounded like an old man that has been smoking for many years.  Oh well.  There's nothing I can do besides just ride it out.  Luckily I have Wednesday off!  I plan to do a ton of editing that day.  I am completely finished with my first edits.  Now I'm going through and fixing the stuff my mom edited.  In one part, I put "where" instead of "wear" as in wearing clothes.  I didn't notice it when I edited, but my mom did.  That's why I need to go through the book at least one more time before I call it done.  There is always something that can be changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment