Saturday, September 29, 2012

Great Escape

My friends and I went to Great Escape today.  It was cold, but awesome because there were no lines!  I think the rain kept people away.  This was my first time going to the Great Escape in probably about five years.  Today, since we had a single day ticket, we had the opportunity to buy a season pass and free parking for the remainder of this year and all of next year at any 6 Flags in the country for only $25!!!  That is cheaper than a one day admission.  It's $20 to park a car alone!  Obviously we bought that deal.  If we go once, it will be worth it.  We plan to go more than that.  Who knows if we will?  We will be going at least one more time this year for fright fest to make the pass worth it.  On top of that, my book is already available on Amazon!  It's amazing how fast the book became available for sale.  I'm very excited about that!  I've already sold two copies.  Both to my friends, but that's ok!  That's how the word gets spread.  We will see how many people buy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment