Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sundays are meant for watching football

Don't expect me to do anything productive on Sundays for the next six months.  Yes, I will still be working 7-12 every week at the grocery store.  After that, I will not look away from the TV screen from 1pm until about 11:30 at night.  It depends on what the Sunday night game is.  As you can see, it's only 9:43 and I'm not watching tonight's football game.  I'm pretty tired and am probably heading to bed shortly.  I attempt to be productive on Saturdays because I know I won't get anything done on Sundays.  I remember in college, I would do homework all day Saturday so that I would have Sunday free.  It's all about budgeting your time.  After one week of football, I am proud to say that the Dallas Cowboys are undefeated.  I know 15 other teams will also be undefeated after tomorrow night.  However, I'm proud to say that my team is one of the undefeated ones.  Let's see how long that will last...

No comments:

Post a Comment