Friday, September 7, 2012

Bullying

Now that NYS has a new law on bullying, teachers need to document everything they see.  I was told by a family friend that her daughter is still getting picked on.  I wish I was her teacher because the person who is picking on her would not be happy with the consequences.  I don't understand why people feel the need to make fun of people.  Don't they have anything better to do?  What are their parents teaching them?  I don't understand how these kids can think that it's okay to call someone fat, stupid, four-eyes, or any other derogatory name they can think of.  I thought that having this law in place would stop these horrible things from happening.  I know the law just started, but this is common sense.  If someone is being hurt, it needs to stop.  I could probably write a book about this topic since it aggravates me so much.  Maybe that will be my fourth book, who knows?  I'm too tired to write any more on the topic.  The moral of the story is that kids need to stop making fun of each other.  If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment