Friday, November 2, 2012

Beetles

I know, such a random topic.  No, I am not talking about the band The Beatles.  I am talking about the disgusting bug.  In my school, we call them the (school name) beetles.  They are black with orange spots all over them.  They show up anywhere and everywhere anytime of the year.  Obviously the warmer it is, the more often they show up.  I cannot tell you how many of them I have killed this year.  They show up all over my windows, on my computer screens, and they make kids scream.  When I kill them, green guts come out.  It's quite attractive.  When I walk the halls, I see dozens of them clinging to the windows.  I wish we could spray some sort of pesticide to kill them all.  I think we get them because we are so close to the woods.  Who knows?  They need to go!

Recap of yesterdays blog post: my high school football team won the section tournament!  They play in the state semi finals in 2 weeks!  I won $90 on the races today!  I hope to add to that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment