Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grandparents

You gotta love your grandparents.  I go over to my grandparents house once a month-ish.  They spoil me to death.  They feed me lunch and typically give me money.  Today, I went over to rake.  They fed me lunch, paid me, and then took me out to dinner.  You can't beat that!  I always love listening to their stories.  They tell me the same stories practically every time I go there.  That's okay though because at least I am spending time with them.  They normally tell me a few stories I haven't heard, so it's worth it.  I understand that my time with my grandparents is precious.  I hate to say it, but I never know when it could be my last time with them.  I also understand how lucky I am to have three of my four grandparents still living at my age.  It's very rare.  We have old genes in our family.  I can't wait to see them again on Thanksgiving day!

No comments:

Post a Comment