Monday, November 26, 2012

I slept like a baby last night

My brother told me that the other day.  I know the phrase means that he slept very well.  However, I don't know why it means that.  When I think of a baby sleeping, I think of that infant waking up very often in the middle of the night crying and needing a diaper change.  Some of the phrases that are out there have different meanings than you would think.  I can't think of any other examples off the top of my head right now.  They are definitely out there, though.  On another note, I planned on continuing to work on my grocery store book again tonight.  That didn't happen.  It's okay because in the book I am reading and just finished about making a ton of money selling kindle books, she included many links of websites that promote free kindle books.  I started submitting my information for my free promotion days.  I'm going to send my information to as many sites as possible in hopes that they list my book on the days I am selling them for free.  If I can get many sites to do that, I could get on some top 100 lists if people take advantage of getting my book for free, which is huge for my books.  That can definitely lead to people noticing the books and hopefully more sales when they go back to $0.99.  I really hope all of this hard work pays off!  Patience and perseverance are key!

No comments:

Post a Comment