Saturday, November 17, 2012

Book Sales

I was just looking at my book sales for last month and noticed a few things.  I noticed that if someone burrows my book (which they can do if they have Amazon Prime), I make a ton more money per book than I do if someone buys my kindle book.  Interesting.  Whenever I check to see how many people have purchased my book, I only check the US sales.  I forgot that they have a spot to check sales in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Japan.  I have sold 3 book ones and 4 book twos in the UK this month.  Also, when I said I sold 112 free copies of each book, I was wrong.  I sold 31 book ones in the UK and 32 book twos in addition to the 112 in the US.  One book in France was purchased during the free promotion, as well as a book in Germany, and even two in Japan!  I love how my book is literally traveling around the world!  As I said, several people have bought my book from the UK.  The one review I have is from someone in the UK.  Maybe I'll be the next world wide sensation.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment