Friday, November 30, 2012

Love When Weeks Fly!

This week absolutely flew by for me!  I expected it to drag on because this was the first full week of school in November!  We have had so many days off this month with Veteran's Day, election day, conferences, and Thanksgiving.  We now only have three weeks of school left until Christmas break.  It's going to be an extremely busy few weeks for me.  Starting Sunday, I could be working 23 days in a row.  At least four of those days I will work at school and my dads store.  My dad needs all the help he can get at his liquor store during the holidays.  Not only that, I have to get the December issue of the schools newspaper ready, take some newspaper club kids on a field trip so they can make a presentation, promote my books while they are free the same day I'm taking the kids on a field trip, attempt to work more on my next book, read a book I checked out of the library before it's due, work out, and somehow stay sane!  I apologize in advance for any negative blog posts or crankiness you see from me.  Although I am not a fan of Christmas, I cannot wait until that day arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment