Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yahoo News Articles

I sometimes have a lot of down time while at work.  Since I am the computer aide, I sit in front of a computer all day when classes aren't in the room.  I normally read a bunch of articles on Yahoo.  I've always used Yahoo to search stuff instead of Google.  Don't ask me why because I have no idea.  I enjoy reading articles because sometimes they are very interesting.  However, almost all of them are depressing.  Today, I read an article about a grandmother and uncle having custody of three kids.  All five of them, two dogs, and a cat were found dead in a car from an apparent murder suicide.  The grandmother was upset because the parents were trying to regain custody of their kids.  Therefore, she killed everyone.  That makes complete sense, right?  Another story I read was about a four year old girl being found naked outside neglected while her father was passed out in the house because of either drugs or alcohol.  Not only that, another toddler in the house was found in a dog cage and a third infant was found.  The mother was at work.  What is wrong with people?  I don't get it at all.  When I'm not reading those stories, I'm reading about what President Obama will do wrong next.  It's so depressing to read all of those stories!  On the bright side, kudos to two very young kids in our district!  Yesterday, they were outside playing when a man driving by stops and tells them to get into the car.  They immediately ran to their house, told their mom, and were able to give a great description of the man and his car.  Unfortunately, they have not found the guy yet.  These kids were only 8 and 5 and knew to tell someone something is wrong.  To the guy trying to pick up those kids, I can't write on here what I think of you because kids might read it.  STAY AWAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment