Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Twitter

I joined Twitter in I believe around April of this year.  I was active for a few days, and then did pretty much nothing until a few days ago.  In the book I'm reading about getting my book out there, there's a chapter about how to use Twitter effectively.  Right now, I'm being very active and trying to find my readers.  I joined a website where I can post a tweet that I want people to retweet.  I then have to retweet theirs.  It has the possibility to have my books titles be seen by thousands of people.  So far about 15 people have retweeted my tweets.  Some of them have thousands of followers.  Obviously all of those followers don't read every single tweet.  However, my title is definitely out on the web.  I will continue to make tweets more often and hope that eventually it will spark some sales!  You can follow me at Twitter @pacelli_shane.  I will be selling my two kindle books for free from December 14-16.  Reviews would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment