Thursday, November 22, 2012

Best...Meal...Ever!

Thanksgiving is by far the best holiday ever because of the food.  I was worried that the turkey wasn't going to be cooked for long enough.  However, as my dad was taking it out of the pan, it was falling apart because it was so tender.  It was so tasty!  The sweet potatoes came out great and so did everything else.  Everyone that came over loved everything (besides my mom that doesn't like any food).  I could not have asked for a better dinner.  The worst part about spending 6 hours cooking is that it's all gone in 30 minutes.  There are plenty of left overs, but it's not the same as it is when it's fresh out of the oven.  My grandmother's desserts were awesome as always.  I wish I had more room in my already ridiculously over-sized stomach for more food.  We ate at about 3:30.  It's seven hours later, and I'm shockingly still full!  The other worst part about Thanksgiving is that now I have to wait 365 days until I make a meal that amazing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment