Monday, November 12, 2012

Hotels

I didn't write yesterday because I once again went to Turning Stone for an overnight visit.  We stayed at Vernon Downs, which is about 10 minutes from Turning Stone.  We were on the top floor and we had a view of the harness track.  As a horse racing fan, naturally I found that to be awesome!  Unfortunately there were no races going on.  As I was laying in bed this morning, I was thinking.  The bed was very comfortable.  I know they changes the sheets everyday.  Do they change the comforter though?  How many thousands of people have slept in the same bed that I was in?  Their germs are all over the bed and probably the comforter that wasn't changed out.  It's absolutely disgusting to even think about.  However, that's where my mind wandered to this morning while laying there.  Naturally, I immediately jumped out of the bed once those thoughts entered my mind.  I wanted to be as far away from the bed as possible!  Overall, I had a nice mini trip.  Now on to a four-day work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment