Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dentist Office

I have never heard anyone say that they enjoy going to the dentist.  You will not hear me say it either.  I normally don't mind it too much though.  I only go twice a year.  It's not that bad in the grand scheme of things.  What I don't like about the dentist is that they love to ask me questions while my mouth is wide open.  They are not yes or no questions either.  How do you expect me to respond with my mouth wide open and drool coming out of it?  They don't stop talking either.  They tell you their life story.  It's like a therapy session for them or something.  The only difference is that they get paid to talk and I have to pay to listen!  What's up with that?  Not only that, she scrapes my teeth.  That sound is one of the most obnoxious sounds ever, too.  When she does that, she always catches my gums and takes chunks out of them.  She cleans off the tool she uses like it's nothing.  Um, excuse me lady, that used to be a part of me!  I wish you wouldn't scrape it out, thanks!  Then when she brushes my teeth, same thing.  She catches the gums and it tickles and I can't move because then something much worse could potentially happen.  My mouth is still hanging open and my jaw hurts the entire time.  I see why people don't like going to the dentist.  At least I won't have to go back until May!

No comments:

Post a Comment