Friday, November 9, 2012

College Basketball

My favorite sport has started up again.  The Siena Saints started their first game extremely well.  Then after about 10 minutes, they decided to play like garbage.  They lost their first game by 1 point.  I want one sports team to root for that actually has a chance of doing well and winning a championship.  I think the New Jersey Devils could do well this year if they have a hockey season.  Of course I root for my local team.  I also root for the UNC Tar Heels in college basketball.  They always seem to make it to the sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament and then lose.  This year will probably be no different.  It's amazing how much time and emotion I put into my sports teams.  If only I put this much effort into promoting my books more and looking for a teaching job.  Well, I kind of do, but probably not enough.  Patience, patience, patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment