Saturday, November 24, 2012

If I were Rich

No, I'm not talking about someone named Rich.  If I ever had a ton of extra money (haha, right) I would not throw it all away by buying 5 houses and 7 cars.  I would save some for my retirement (again...haha, right) and for my nonexistent kids.  I would spend my money traveling the world.  There are many places I want to visit.  If I had the money, it would be a lot easier to visit those places.  I don't see the point in having several houses and cars.  Maybe I'd have a summer car and a winter car.  I would definitely have a nice house.  I would probably have several things in that house that I don't need.  However, I don't think I'd go overboard like every athlete and celebrity does.  I've read too many stories about people that have won the lottery and lost their money extremely quickly.  I don't understand how that happens.  Obviously, you get many new friends that want your money.  Don't give it to them.  It sounds pretty simple to me.  I know I will never be rich, therefore, I don't really need to worry about what I'd do with that money.  It's always nice to think about it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment